Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PoetAdams Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2022, 11:35 PM
    What is the best hot water system in Canberra?
    Is there a trusted hot water system in Canberra? We're moving to a new house and want to buy a new water heater that accommodates 4 people. Any suggestion would be much appreciated

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if I Canberra pregnant or not [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected anal sex with my boyfriend and his sperm was injected in through anal sex and we where taking a shower and I covered my vagina when we where done and I washed my anal with soap and then my vagina can I be pregnant I need to know and if I can get a blood pregnancy test from my...

Add city water to well system for sprinkler system. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, My sprinkler system runs off an irrigation well system with a bladder tank. The well has a 1HP Jet pump that will only pump 8 gpm @ 40-60 psi. As the system runs after 3-4 minutes the pressure will drop to 20 or so psi and the sprinkler heads start to drop. So I'm not getting enough water...

Hot water only - no cold water - soft water system [ 4 Answers ]

I have what seems like a very odd problem. I have lost water pressure to all sinks, one shower (other works fine), and the backyard hose (frontyard hose works fine). I'm very confused, but initially had a problem where some tiny gold pellets of some sort had backed up into places where we were...

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

Looking for work in Canberra, Australia [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Canadian citizen here in Canberra, Australia on a Fiancée Visa that enables me to work but was wondering if anyone knew where there are computer support or human resources-related jobs available here?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.