Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    autumneve Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2004, 04:52 PM
    no images
    Hi, I am having a problem that I can't find help for. Can someone tell me why I have no images in some of my windows just white boxes with red x's in them? Thank you, J
    martinshawn5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2004, 09:06 PM
    Re: no images
    If you are experiencing this problem in Internet Explorer Windows it's most proabably because you don't have the latest Java Software installed on your machine. Go to java.com to download it. If this doesn't work try installing the latest version of Internet Explorer at microsoft.com.

Cheers
    martinshawn5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2004, 09:07 PM
    Re: no images
    If you are experiencing this problem in Internet Explorer Windows it's most proabably because you don't have the latest Java Software installed on your machine. Go to java.com to download it. If this doesn't work try installing the latest version of Internet Explorer at microsoft.com.

Cheers
    Metamorphousthe Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2004, 01:43 PM
    No images
    Hoping that the previous answer helps you, I do also offer an alternative if your problem is in IE, and that would be in your internet options/advance settings under multimedia, make sure that the option for "show pictures" is checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't see images on some websites [ 4 Answers ]

I get a cross instead of a picture or banner on some sites. Can anybody please advise. Thanks. Jim.

Images won't load PLEASE HELP! [ 7 Answers ]

Not all images on Yahoo.com, Cnet.com and other sites aren't loading? HAs anyone else had this problem. When I right-click the placeholder where the image should be it says the image is at i.i.com.com or us.a1.yimg.com and they won't load. Please help!

I can read but not see The Images, Please Help if you can! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everybody, Visiting the following site http://www.perezhilton.com/ I can read the paragraphs but could not see any pictures. So if sombody could please advise if I have to download additional software or plug-ins or simply adjust my browser 'Explorer'. I know that if there is a little box...

Yahoo Images [ 12 Answers ]

I have Yahoo set as my homepage and recently there are images that have not been loading when I go to Yahoo. For example, the Yahoo! Logo at the top of the page does not load. Other images on the page load, but some don't. When I right click on the images that do not load, there is an option to...

Using images from a slide for the internet [ 1 Answers ]

How do you transfer an image from a slide to the computer so that you can print it out or use it on the internet? Thanks for your time.

View more questions Search