Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pebbles6179 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 12:53 PM
    Evicting a roommate
    I have a roommate that has no lease and has been verbally given notice to be out by the 31 of Oct.
    Pebbles6179 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2012, 12:56 PM
    I live in Las Vegas, Nv in the 89123 area code. My roommate was given a verbal notice to be out by Oct 31, she was given 38 days & has no lease. What are my options?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting a roommate in CT [ 3 Answers ]

I own my home and have had my boyfriend living with me for 5 years. He has not contributed financially to the household in over 3 years. We are estranged and I would like him out. He is non responsive on the subject. Please advise as to the simplest way to have him evicted. Thank you. gloria...

Evicting a roommate [ 1 Answers ]

I have been living in my apartment for 11 years now. I have always had 2 roommates. I now have a roommate that me and my other roommate want to get rid of. I am the only person that has ever been on a lease. When we pay rent, we each pay with our own checks to the landlord. Is there a way for...

How do I legally evict a roommate paying nothing who has received a 30-day notice but will not move? We live in California.

I live in NYC. I recently got a B307 form to evict my roommate who refuses to comply with house rules such as no smoking, keeping her room clean, etc. The problem is that as simple and idiot-proof as the B307 seems, I want to make sure I'm filling it out properly. I haven't been able to find...

Evicting roommate [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings folks, About 7 months ago, I rented a room in my house to an old friend that recently came back into my life. He had just started a new job, and was looking for a place to stay. I wrote up a month-to-month contract, and he signed it. Terms were $400 a month due at the end of the...

View more questions Search