Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Low carb diet and jogging
    I was advised by a doctor to go on a low carb diet I think because of my cholesterol levels. I'm not overweight, I am a male, 5'8" and 135 lbs. I used to run regularly, but since my low carb diet I don't have enough energy to finish my laps. Is there another substitute I can use instead of carbs for energy?

WMorg555
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2008, 04:22 PM
    You must not be eating the right kind protein but then protein is protein. When I was on the Atkins diet I had lots of energy to spare so I don't understand your symptoms correctly. I always fall asleep with too many carbs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low Calorie Diet .Why do I weigh so much [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Calorie question... I am 25 I'm 5'10 and I weigh 225 pounds . I only eat like 950 calories a day. I drink Diet drinks and I have pretty much always eaten that amount of calories. I LOVE ramen noodles! I have them for breakfast, Lunch, and some times dinner. But I am still over wight. I...

Low carb diet [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! I've been preparing to go on a low carb diet;but most of the recipes I find that need a flour are calling for all kinds of nut flours eg;almond etc. I'm ALLERGIC to NUTS! Is there any alternative?Got to get off the refined white flour. Thanks Robin

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Cramps when jogging [ 3 Answers ]

When I jog, my feet tend to cramp. Even though I have good jogging shoes, I think the pain is more based on my form. Does anyone have suggestions for someone who tends to balance their weight on the outer edges of the feet? And before I get impossilby simple answers, like "Try to concentrate...

What Christmas treats for a person with diabetes who's going low-carb? [ 1 Answers ]

A loved one has recently been diagnosed with diabetes, and I am wondering about Christmas treats I can make instead of the typical cookies , etc. that will be fun, festive, and something the entire family can enjoy. I don't want this person to feel left out. Any suggestions, or websites with...

View more questions Search