Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Newvent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 03:01 AM
    Cartoon having robot suit wars(cartoon of the 80s 90s)...
    I remember watching a cartoon in the mid 90s about some group who had to enter their robots and fight using swords... they could control the machine using their bodies... they usually fought others similar to them...
    I know its pretty vague but if anyone has any clue of what I am speaking please give the name of the cartoon!
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Feb 15, 2011, 07:35 AM
    There are so many that fit that description its not funny, but try one of the Gundam series. Gundam Seed or Mobile Suit Gundam etc. Just Google Gundam and you'll find a lot of info.
    Newvent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 06:28 AM
    @Appzalien... I remember there were these machines which were animals as well... and there was this enemy who never got out of his suit... I don't think it was the Gundam series... so if u do know of ny other such cartoons *** tell me...
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Feb 26, 2011, 07:04 AM
    OK then, try "Evangelion", I believe some of their robots were animals.
    jordantoopure Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 11:19 PM
    I was looking for the same cartoon and I found it, its VOLTRON
    77.harsha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 04:00 AM
    I think they entered those robots using swords or something... (like he-man)... n there was this white robot which is the main leader while there also another one which is a lion... can u help me out with this ***..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tv show 80s or 90s with some type of robot suit? [ 1 Answers ]

The setting is like from outer space there's spaceships. One thing I remember clearly is one of the villain is like a pterodactyl but robot (kinda like sauron from x-men in robot form) he had like a triangular shape on his chest. Another character is a human but he's wearing a robot like suit looks...

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

Name of a 80s or 90s cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to think of a cartoon that had a group of bears or animals that rolled into a ball to move around... My sister had a few of the toys when she was little...

80s cartoon. Rusting robot at the end. [ 0 Answers ]

I have been perplexed about an animated movie from my childhood in the 80s. All I can remember about it is that a female robot rusts to death at the end. Anyone know what it is?

Cartoon about a man in a robot suit [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a cartoon that was out either in the 80s or early 90s. It was about a man that can go into a robot suit after using a crystal. He can only be in the suit for a max of a half our before he starts to turn bad. His crystal eventually gets broken and he uses a bigger...

View more questions Search