Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasonbranson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2005, 02:02 PM
    Images won't load PLEASE HELP!
    Not all images on Yahoo.com, Cnet.com and other sites aren't loading? HAs anyone else had this problem. When I right-click the placeholder where the image should be it says the image is at i.i.com.com or us.a1.yimg.com and they won't load. Please help!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 1, 2005, 02:49 PM
    Was this always so, if not try clicking on 'tools' and then 'reset web settings'.

Did you just install something that is internet related, if so it might have changed your settings, or even an antispam app or firewall can change things.

If this does not work, then use the recovery utility and go back a few days to when your explorer showed all the images correctly. It's annoying and has happened to me often also. Good Luck.:)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2005, 03:59 AM
    Not loading
    HI,
    At the top at any website, click on Tools, then Internet Options.
    Click on the Security tab. Then, make sure the Internet icon is highlighted.
    Left click on it to highlight it. Then at the bottom, click on the Custom Level button.
    At the bottom of that window, click on the down arrow to Reset to Medium, then click on Apply and OK.
    That might be the problem is your Internet Security has been set to High.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 2, 2005, 04:15 AM
    Thanks fred, I forgot about that one, and as usual, you come to the rescue!

;)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2005, 05:40 AM
    Rescue
    Hi,
    Thanks for the compliment, Chery. I hope it works!
    fredg
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 2, 2005, 07:28 AM
    It did for me, just too far back for me to have remembered it right away. Darned age and illness with heavy med can do that sometimes. :p
    DaveOz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 10:57 PM

I have a question and can't seem to figure out how to post it... so I'll just ask it here... I have Firefox and the browser won't show full formatted pages on ANY website including this one. I've erased EVERYTHING off my hard drive and reinstalled the software from the original discs... some links won't show up but if you drag the cursor across where they SHOULD be it turns into a pointer... how do I fix this problem?
    DaveOz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveOz View Post
    I have a question and can't seem to figure out how to post it...so i'll just ask it here...I have Firefox and the browser won't show full formatted pages on ANY website including this one. I've erased EVERYTHING off of my hard drive and reinstalled the software from the original discs...some links won't show up but if you drag the cursor across where they SHOULD be it turns into a pointer...how do I fix this problem?
    :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't see images on some websites [ 4 Answers ]

I get a cross instead of a picture or banner on some sites. Can anybody please advise. Thanks. Jim.

I can read but not see The Images, Please Help if you can! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everybody, Visiting the following site http://www.perezhilton.com/ I can read the paragraphs but could not see any pictures. So if sombody could please advise if I have to download additional software or plug-ins or simply adjust my browser 'Explorer'. I know that if there is a little box...

Save images in WinXP [ 1 Answers ]

I have Win XP. I have captured a screen snapshot with PrtSc(Print Screen) button. How will I save it in my disk? I used to run Imaging in Win2000; however there is no such program in WinXP and I want to create a .jpg file containing the above picture(screen snapshot). Is there any appropriate...

Yahoo Images [ 12 Answers ]

I have Yahoo set as my homepage and recently there are images that have not been loading when I go to Yahoo. For example, the Yahoo! Logo at the top of the page does not load. Other images on the page load, but some don't. When I right click on the images that do not load, there is an option to...

No images [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a problem that I can't find help for. Can someone tell me why I have no images in some of my windows just white boxes with red x's in them? Thank you, J

View more questions Search