Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2019, 04:32 AM
    Do men flirt with other women non purpose to make you jealous?
    Men that try to talk to other females while they have someone with them.
    They are using their friend to do all the work.Not sure for attention or to piss the woman off. Then asking the female do you see the chic trying to talk to you but it was the other way around.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 7, 2019, 06:33 AM
    By the subject of your posts I am guessing you are in your teens, please correct me if I’m wrong. Women are guilty of this as well. Many times it is just innocent conversation, but other times there can be malicious intent. You can’t paint every man with such a wide brush.

Sep 7, 2019, 07:35 AM
    Only teens ask questions?
    Expert

Sep 7, 2019, 07:18 PM
    All ages post questions here. I’m just reading the titles of your questions and it seems that you may be young and new to the dating world.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 7, 2019, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    All ages post questions here. I’m just reading the titles of your questions and it seems that you may be young and new to the dating world.
    Honeybun had written on August 28, "we are young grandparents we are almost 50 though." And under About Me, she wrote, "have had history with relationships. I was married and divorced so I know what it's like."
    Expert

Sep 7, 2019, 07:48 PM
    Thank you for the clarification WG.

Sep 8, 2019, 06:07 AM
    Lol ok if you say so

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to re purpose an exterior hvac fan to make regular fan? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to re use repurpose an exterior hvac fan. There are three wire from the fan motor. One gray, black and blue. How can I wire this fan to a regular cord to plug into a receptacle? I understand the need to have a cage etc around the blades...

What's the main purpose of a automatic bypass valve is it to make sure? [ 0 Answers ]

Plumbers What's the main purpose of a automatic bypass valve is it to make sure?

Why do women get jealous about step daughters [ 24 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend of 20 months now (she does not have any kids) both of us are in our early 30 and we get on great, until my daughter who’s only 8 comes round, I only see her twice a week and she stays over every other weekend, my daughter thinks the world of her holds her hand when we are out,...

Flirt,aruge and make up what's going on? [ 2 Answers ]

If two very close work friends flirt,argue a lot and then make up like two old married couples what do you think is happening between them and why?? Going on for two years constantly and often she says to me we are like two old married couples. :)

How do I find women who are gaining on purpose [ 2 Answers ]

I understand that some women like to gain weight on purpose. How can I find one. Has anyone ever met a woman gaining weight on purpose?

View more questions Search