Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imax Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2005, 10:11 PM
    Question for a girl ?
    This girl I am currently seeing but not really going out with says she is undecided if she is going to date me or not and Im really worried. I mean I would love to date her but I wish I knew what she means by undecided. So my question for you is when a girl says she is undecided about dating someone is it a bad thing and what does it mean ?
    gg88fr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2005, 11:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Imax
    This girl I am currently seeing but not really going out with says she is undecided if she is going to date me or not and Im really worried. I mean I would love to date her but I wish I knew what she means by undecided. So my question for you is when a girl says she is undecided about dating someone is it a bad thing and what does it mean ?
    Hi ,

I think it's a bad think...

I think she doesn't want to hurt you...

It's just my opinion..

(very sorry for my bad english,I'm learning your language :rolleyes: )
    anonymousgirl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2005, 06:58 AM
    I've done that before.

I've really liked a guy, but made him wait... maybe it's because she's playing hard to get. I've actually liked two guys at the same time, and the one that held the most weight in my heart was on my mind first. I waited for the one I liked a little more to ask me out, and finally, when he didn't ask me out... I said yes to the other one. I know it's mean, but I was young!
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2005, 05:33 PM
    It has been my experience that no female does anything without consulting her friends.I don't know if this is a good thing for you or not. Well good luck any way
    jennifer1205 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Apr 7, 2005, 01:41 AM
    Being a woman myself... she is either playing the field or she is waiting for something special to happen to realize that you really want to be with her, and only her. No offence, but she is probably weighing out the pros and cons to see if she would be wasting her time or not.

Good luck with her ;)
    lil miss vixen Posts: 49, Reputation: 0

Jun 15, 2005, 08:08 PM
    Maybe
    Mayeb she's just shy,my b/f and I are deciding to start slow, at the time we hold hands and hug, but nothing to intense.
    I think maybe she doesn't want to be too upfront with things, if I liked you, and I wanted to go out withyou, I'd make you wait, just so you'd want me more, girls have mind games going on all the time, you just have to catch on quickly ;)
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jul 1, 2005, 06:23 AM
    Move on
    Listen buddy if you care about this girl and you want to go out with her ask her out if she gives you the run around then forget her and move on :)
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2005, 09:26 PM
    Its either she just don't want to hurt you and she really mean that she don't actually like to date you maybe you could be just "friends"

Or she is just playing hard to get... like give you a challenge...

So I think you should weight things out and look on her gestures if she likes you or not... I mean her body language or how she treats you and from there decided whether you will back off or continue waiting for her decision...

But then after a while and you still don't get what she like... ask her how you score on her because I myself don't like to waste time on things that I don't know where will be heading... or when I feel like I will be just at the losing end... there are lots of fishes in the sea...
    babygurl713 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2005, 07:44 PM
    I'm not sure
    Hi, I'm a girl and I'm a teen that is pregnant I need help because I am really sad I'm so confused :confused: I still with the father of my baby ,but my parents don't want me to be with him I don't think they could make me stop seeing him I love him so much and how can they do that it hurts they say that I can wait till I'm 18 to see him but he won't be in my baby life or in my life because muh parents won't let me could your parents do that or what?please help me and please tell me as soon as possibly I can be reached at [email protected] or on Yahoo messager babygurl77074
    LawLover Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2005, 08:52 AM
    She may not want to seem easy, so she wants to seem a little hard to get. I'd say not to get your hopes really high just in case she's using that as a back door, but she's probably just making you work for her to see if you think she's even worth it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Question about a girl I met [ 152 Answers ]

First off, some of you may remember that my girlfriend and I split about 2 months ago and things are actually going well with that. No contact works wonders, though I still miss her from time to time. So anyway, there's this girl I'm interested in. She's actually a friend of my friend's, and...

Help with a girl... [ 5 Answers ]

I have known this girl all year but I have only recently started talking to her she is a very nice girl but my problem is not her its more around her she is mexican I am white and I have a very traditional family that is not really even the major problem I was recently thinking of asking her out...

There's this girl... [ 106 Answers ]

I'm 15, and there's this girl who lives in my neighborhood and we are kind of friends and I really like her. I'm too nervous to ask her out, and I don't want to get rejected because I don't know if she likes me or not. Also, I don't know what my friends will think of me if I go out with her (no...

What to do about the girl I am with :-( [ 1 Answers ]

I figured it out thanks

View more questions Search