Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imax Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2005, 04:50 PM
    Quick Question?
    There is this girl on my msn . I have been talking to her since about 6 months ago and she says she likes me a bit more then a friend . Anyway I was thinking this is kind of crazi but some of the stuff she says is really cute and so yes I like her. I want to know what I should do . Should I meet her in person ? And can she like me like that or is she lying to me ?

Hope you can help me. I need the advice! A.S.A.P.
    Chrystlite212 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Mar 16, 2005, 02:40 PM
    I don't really think you can find love over the internet in 6 months unless you talk every second of the day. The internet is a very weird place to meet people. You can be who ever you want to be. I could say that I am a 5'9 tan 21 year old young woman with long curly blond hair and light blue eyes that drives a BMW. When I could actually be 4'9, pale 32 (or worse 14), that rides the bus, etc. If you want to meet this person, it's OK. Just make sure it's in a public place, and don't give this person any personal 411 (like your address). This way if the person turns out to be crazy, you will be a little safer. Plus are you sure this person wants to meet you? Good luck.

Mar 16, 2005, 04:07 PM
    This isn't love its just liking each other like friends pretty much but maybe after words further down the road it will turn into love.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2005, 07:11 AM
    Hi,
    Why don't you ask her?
    Just ask her if she would like to meet you in person.
    If so, set up a time and place.; make it a public place, such as a restaurant, fast food place, etc.
    Love comes with actually knowing someone in person. Liking someone can come from online.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2005, 12:06 PM
    You must meet them - IN PUBLIC - without ANY expectations.

To actually LIKE a real human you need to 'feel' something for them. Many woman need that spark instantly - or noe dice.

Any interent person is your buddy - that's about it.

Mar 20, 2005, 12:29 PM
    Re:
    Yup

Well I'm not going to meet her things didn't work out. :( Owell maybe I will find someone around my school. Thought I dought it anyway thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Quick question [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Pennsylvania here. I have a two fold problem. First is that I want to have a pet but my landlord won't allow it. He does allow other people to have pets but not me. My rent is 330 and I have a 660.00 deposit. According to the lease a 200.00 deposit is required for a pet to be allowed. He said...

Quick question [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I just have a quick question I hope some of you can help me with. Basically there eis a group of friend about 4 of us that I am really close too butone of the other 4 I just don't like and I have tried to be nice etc but I just cant. He always says something about me to other people and winds me...

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

If you wire a 20 amp circuit and you were going to add a GFI outlet tothat circuit you should add a 20amp GFI outlet, correct? I may want to rewire my unfinished basement downstairs and bought a 20 amp breaker and 12-2 grounded line.

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

;) Do you see a move for me this year, newbiemouse?

Quick Question? [ 4 Answers ]

There is this girl on my msn . I have been talking to her since about 6 months ago and she says she likes me a bit more then a friend . Anyway I was thinking this is kind of crazi but some of the stuff she says is really cute and so yes I like her. I want to know what I should do . Should I meet...

View more questions Search