Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jegarnett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2014, 11:42 AM
    I'm renewing my green card and have a question about 5a and 5al on the I-90 form.
    I'm trying to renew my green card and have a question about 5a and 5al on the I-90 form, page 3. Not sure what they are looking for.
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

Jul 7, 2014, 02:27 PM
    How did you get your green card? Did you do Adjustment of Status in the U.S. Or did you get an immigrant visa outside the U.S. and then enter the U.S. If you got an immigrant visa, you need to enter Part 3 #5.a.1. where you entered the U.S. and in Part 3 #5.a. what your destination was (i.e. where you went to live) on the trip when you entered. If you did Adjustment of Status, you skip Part 3 #5.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about work sponsored green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My employer and I are in the process of applying for a work sponsored green card. I'm curious about once the process is complete and I have the green, whether I am legally obligated to remain employed with them for a certain period. Are there any kind of restrictions on what kind of...

Green card & Passport Question [ 2 Answers ]

I'm traveling to my home country but my passport and green card have 2 different last names. Will taking my marriage certificate be enough for when I re-enter the US?

Removal of conditions on a green card holder.. form I 751 [ 17 Answers ]

To lawanwadee and legal experts'panel 1.Does one have to necessarily file a JOINT return with the spouse as part of evidence that the maariage is in good faith?. what if we file separetely but married ,since everyone has a different taxation scenario?. and would come better o e way or the...

Conditional green card needing a divorce. Will the green card be lost? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a conditional green card by marriage in good faith. My wife(my petitioner) and I were only together for 2 months after marriage since she has to go to rehab for drug control.She has a boyfriend before who was into drugs and was controlling her that is why she was sent to rehab.Up to this...

H1-B holder married citizen which form require for green card [ 1 Answers ]

I am a H1-B holder and married US citizen 2 years ago. Which forms should be submitted to USCIS.GOV to get Green card? I-130, I-485, I-864, I-765, G-325A and I-751 Is this correct?

View more questions Search