Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackdaniels Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Sandra Leigh Garza - Where are you ?
    Hi I'm looking for SANDRA LEIGH GARZA , lived in 308 WEST 7TH STREET - CLARKSVILLE. It makes almost 18 years I'm looking for thins person and I don't know nothing more about her not even the state. Only that little address. Will someone help me ? Contact me or let me know if I can help you here in Portugal.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Maybe information on the following site will be helpful to you.

Peoplefinders.com | People Summary

I did find information on that site concerning a Sandra L. Garza who lived in Clarksville, TN who might possibly be living in Laredo, TX now. Nothing is certain here, but at least it was an attempt.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Why do you want to find her? There could be five dozen women with that name in the United States. You would need to give something more than just her name. As in stating her age. Thank you.

I did a search and found 76 women with that name:
    Lycos Search

Jun 24, 2007, 02:37 AM
    Thank you for the help you can offer me. Sandra may have between 30 and 35 years old at this moment since I am now 33 and we have almos the same age. Many many thanks in possible help you may give me . Thanks a lot one more time.
    slblelb Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 11:05 PM
    Try sandra garza removed for person's privacy

Jul 28, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Well, explain me that!

Since I´m from Portugal I can´t understand what you´re trying to tell me or how can you help me with that number... Is it a postal code? A phone number ?
    Many, many thanks,

Jack
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 28, 2007, 11:17 AM
    That was a telephone number for the Memphis Tennessee area here in the US. I have removed it for that person's privacy as the phone number was not given with express permission from the person residing at that household.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

From where can I download sandra songs? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, please from where can I download sandra album (close to seven),(and 18 great hits of sandra) for free,and how can I copy the songs to cd if I do not have cd rom in my PC because I just have dvd,and I have real player and windows media player. Thank you very much

A movie with Sandra Bullock in it, needing a name for the movie [ 8 Answers ]

THe movie has sandra bullock in it and she has a sister, i forgot the actresses name, and the bothe do witch craft and like one of them created the perfect man 4 themselves like the man would have one blue eye and one green eye i think those where the colors and on other thing that happened in the...

View more questions Search