Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 02:18 PM
    Self-Cleaning Toilet Seat
    Hey, guys, I would like to share with you what I've seen at a rest-stop bathroom, in Fussen, So.Bavaria, Germany last week. It is a Self-Cleaning toilet seat... :eek:

Best Regards

Milo Dolezal

YouTube - SELF-CLEANING TOILET SEAT
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 03:47 PM

Great invention, does it close the lid or do I still have to do that too, LOL. Next guy gets a wet butt
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 04:00 PM

Lol. I would hate to be the plumber that had to work on that toilet. Great find Milo, thanks for sharing. Now, if they could just make a toilet that would cook me dinner.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 04:23 PM
    Amazing... just amazing! What's next? Thanks Milo!

And Lee... they make a toilet that cooks dinner and I'm out of the plumbing business once and for all! :)

MARK
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 25, 2009, 03:13 AM
    Milo,
    How many times have we warned you about hanging out in public restrooms? LOL!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elongated toilet and seat [ 6 Answers ]

I just had my first floor toilet repalced with an elongated one that claims to be clogg proof. My problem is not with cloggs but the comfort of the seat. My kids are beating the heck out me because it is to narrow. Can I put a round seat on it or do they have one that might fit our cans a little...

Seat toilet flushed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have aproblem with my seat toilet. When I flushed it, then the water inside the bowl will decrease slowly, and sometimes it can flushed successfully but I can see bubble and gurgle sound. But if I flushed it with a bucket of water (aaprox 7 liters), then the problem gone, but still can see...

Toilet Seat [ 36 Answers ]

Hello: Why do women have to be so disrespectiful of men? They always leave the toilet seat down. I don't know what I'm going to do about this. excon

Black stuff on toilet seat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this sounds weird but I go to a university and I was in the restroom. After I finished up I turned around to flush the toilet and noticed some sticky looking black stuff on the seat. I had just finished urinating myself. Well I could not tell what this was but did not think it came from me-it...

View more questions Search