Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonynk9 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Can anyone helps to explain the links between changes in the nations money supply the
    Can anyone helps to explain the links between changes in the nations money supply the interest rate investment spending aggregate demand and real GDP and the price level?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 07:17 AM
    Hello tony:

Homework?? My answer ain't going to get you a good grade.

I can tell you that interest rate is the cost of money. When money is in short supply, it costs more. When there's a lot of it around, it costs less.

Now, I'm not familiar with fancy words like "investment spending aggregate" or real GDP. All I know is when you increase the money supply without a corresponding increases in goods and services, prices go up.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GirlFriend never helps with money [ 27 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for almost a year now. She is very loveable and a loving person. I have no problems with her except one problem. I intend to marry her but so far I cannot see what her contribution will be financially to our relationship. We go out all the time, to lunch &...

About the united Nations [ 2 Answers ]

Date countries met to discuss a peace organization?_________ place the countries met___________________________________?

United Nations [ 2 Answers ]

I want to do a degree in international relations, can I get a job in UN with such a degree? Which job markets I'm I likely to work in with such a degree?

View more questions Search