Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beckyleigh Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Mar 24, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Children's book series.yellow hardback, small girl dark hair.
    Well I'm just going to try and see what responses I get back from this. I remember reading a book series when I was in elementary school about a little girl who had dark hair and it revolved around a mystery in each book. They weren't very long... that's pretty much all I remember... sorry!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Around what year?
    beckyleigh Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Mar 24, 2008, 08:54 PM
    I was in elementary school in the early 90s... but I rememer thinking that the book itself was a lot older than that. I've always wondered about it... but never can finda nything. I want to say she had a dog or a cat with her pretty much all the time. I know this is a long shot... just thought I'd see if anyone would remember something else maybe? Who knows. Thanks anyway :)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2008, 03:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by beckyleigh
    Well I'm just going to try and see what responses I get back from this. I remember reading a book series when I was in elementary school about a little girl who had dark hair and it revolved around a mystery in each book. They weren't very long...that's pretty much all I remember....sorry!
    I am not sure which book you meant.
    I did a bit of a net search

http://users.tellurian.net/bksleuth/info.htm
    Maybe one of the names of a book will ring a bell.

http://library.duke.edu/specialcolle...d/mystery.html
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2008, 08:39 AM
    Sounds almost like Nancy Drew... almost...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2008, 03:26 PM
    I was thinking Nancy Drew but she said little girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's book title? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a book that I read in kindergarten (1976). It was about a little girl who had a doll, a teddy bear and a stuffed dog that her mother threw away. The toys came to life and tried to find their way home. In the meantime, the little girl became so upset that her toys were gone...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm currently trying to remember a title of a book I read frequently as a child. It involved people of the future finding a present day(our time) hotel or home. And it went through it explaining things oddly. Almost how we may look at the Pyramids or other ancient things. It had large...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's book about two little bears named Floppy and Flip. It was one of the books I learned to read with when I was about four years old in 1969. It had a lot of rhyme and rhythym. It was a cute story about the two bears and their adventures while they travel on a plane,...

View more questions Search