Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lokesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2006, 12:47 AM
    Free online education
    Sir,
    Please help me to find for the courses which are available free of cost for studying them online.
    Thanks
    lokesh
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2006, 03:12 AM
    Accredited Colleges and Universities probably have very few, if any, free "courses" online.

If your goal is a degree, you can "shop" accredited colleges and universities for who has the least expensive courses...

If knowledge is the goal, then there are many excellent sources for practically any subject to be found on the web. Note, too, Google's scholar search.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 25, 2006, 06:45 AM
    You need to define what courses. For example HPLearning.com offers freebies.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2006, 06:47 AM
    They are tons of free "tutorials" depending on the subject you are considering. But I doubt you'll get any free materials for courses that result in an accreditation (unless it's techie like A+, etc.)
    cljohnson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 08:03 PM
    If you are interested in an B.A. you may obtain it absolutely free from an accredited Bible School- Pillar of Truth Bible Institute, but get ready for an educational journey. Bible study and research.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Help to me to get a free online Theology Degree [ 9 Answers ]

Hie You all I am a christian and would to to enroll on a free on line course that would get me to do an on line degree course in theology

Education [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the African city named after an American President

View more questions Search