Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asdfghjkllkjaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 09:07 AM
    How to deal with the husbands family?
    Moved to its own thread!

I can't stand my husband's family. I thought the being left out in wedding pictures was just in my experience. I didn't care my mother in law yelled "just us" "just us". My husband kept calling for me to come anyway. I was thinking inside"f it." My sister in law hates me too. And she borrows insane amounts of money in the tens of thousands from my husband. We get in arguments over that too. That b needs to pay for her own self.

What I was pissed about was the time and money wasted going there. And I flew to a different country to get treated like sh*t and also to help these people to prepare for the wedding? Complete waste of my time.

Also every darn holiday he had or time off from work they came to see us or we went to see them. I was so darn sick of it. I hate the holidays now. I am going to have to come up with preplanned vacations to my family or somewhere so I don't have to see them . Just the thought of those people makes me furious and angry. I never ever ever want to be in their homes again. I honestly wish I never have to see them again. I guess maybe just deal with them if they come our way, but never want to waste time, money and energy to see them. Total bullsh8t

Spent last Christmas with those people. I actually cried at night I'm not supposed to be miserable and spending it with people who don't give a damn about me and treat my like sh&t. It was the worst day of the year for me thanks to those people. I don't even want to take pictures around or even with those people. And I just can't be my happy normal selves. I wish I can separate the hubby from his horrible money leech family. We would be financially better off and stress free too.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I deal with my husbands outside child [ 5 Answers ]

I would like some suggestions about dealing with my husband's outside child. I found out about the child about 8 months ago and it crushed me. I nearly lost my mind. I lost 17 pounds because of this situation. I love my husband and he wants to make this marriage work and so do I. It's been hard...

What can I do about ex husbands family harassing me [ 12 Answers ]

My ex husbands family is herassing me and mynew family about my son and its to the point where I do NOT feel safe to send my son to them! My ex husbands anut and brother have both told me that if I don't let my son go to his dads that they are going to take ligal act upon it, and it don't add up...

How to deal with my husbands baby's mother [ 8 Answers ]

Ok well to give you all some background before I get into the situation... my husband and I met 7 years ago, he was into drugs really bad and I liked the bad boys... except this bad boy had a girl and a 4 mo old baby. I didn't like him at first and they needed a place to stay so I let them stay at...

Is it OK not to get along with your husbands family? [ 17 Answers ]

Ive been married for my husband for years now and iVe never really gotten along with his brother and his wife. Possibly because we attended h.s together. Just recently I found out that they had been talking behind my back? Is this OK. Do I let my husband know? Is he or I suppose to confront them?...

Trying to find my husbands birth family [ 2 Answers ]

I am try to find out how I can try to find my husbands birth family we have very little information on his adoption he was born 02-11-1974 and we believe he was about 3 months old when he was adopted we know he was adopted from shreveport Louisiana but that's all the information we have his adopted...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.