Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IVORYSCHOOL07 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Labor unions
    Hello everybody I just started school not to long ago and I need a little help, if there is anyone that can help me I would gratefully appricaite it, thank you in advance.
    What kind of occupational complaints do service workers (clerical workers, insurance agents, mental health aides) have?
    Would unionization help resolve some or all of these complaints?
    Is there a reason why a service worker would not want the same benefits as the labor force aka blue collar workers and why would a service worker be hesitant to join a union?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 7, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Firstly, let me welcome you to AMHD. However, it is against site policy to do your homework for you.

As a college student myself, I can understand your dilemma, but you have to at least show some initiative in answering the questions and then let us critique them from there.

Dec 7, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by IVORYSCHOOL07
    hello everybody I just started school not to long ago and I need a little help, if there is anyone that can help me I would gratefully appricaite it, thank you in advance.
    what kind of occupational complaints do service workers (clerical workers, insurance agents, mental health aides) have?
    would unionization help resolve some or all of these complaints?
    is there a reason why a service worker would not want the same benefits as the labor force aka blue collar workers and why would a service worker be hesitant to join a union?
    This is for J 9 thank you for your concern, but I have already started my homework, I'm actually almost done but I had to do research on the internet for it too, I just wanted to make sure my paper was going in the right direction, I haven't worked for a while so having a up-to-date point of view on the situation is always a big help,
    Once again thank you for your post
    Expert

Dec 7, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Hey, that's great, but show us your work and we'll be more than happy to help you.

Dec 7, 2007, 09:08 PM
    hello everybody I just started school not to long ago and I need a little help, if there is anyone that can help me I would gratefully appricaite it, thank you in advance.
    what kind of occupational complaints do service workers (clerical workers, insurance agents, mental health aides) have?
    is there a reason why a service worker would not want the same benefits as the labor force aka blue collar workers and why would a service worker be hesitant to join a union?
    And how do you expect me to do that

Dec 7, 2007, 09:09 PM
    If I type my work up on here than someone can copy it and use it as their own,
    Expert

Dec 7, 2007, 10:02 PM
    So you are asking us to give you our work?

Look, you have to show us that you have given it effort, we aren't going to take your word on it, how do we know you are being honest?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Labor unions [ 2 Answers ]

Contrast the style of labor unions in the United States to that found in other countries.

View more questions Search