Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmiea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2018, 09:07 AM
    What happens to the spring?
    What happens to the spring. If the spring looks OK does that mean it is probably the belt. My belt is 12 years old, thanks for your help
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2018, 11:06 AM
    Well now, your question leaves a lot to be answered. Spring for? Belt to? Mower? Model and brand?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

a spring with a spring constant k= 2 n/m is used to project a mass around a loop of r [ 1 Answers ]

a spring with a spring constant k= 2 n/m is used to project a mass around a loop of radius R= 2m. To what minimum distance Xmin must the spring be compressed for the object to go around the loop without falling off ?

The spring in the Swingline 113 did not spring back after stapling. [ 0 Answers ]

The spring on the Swingline 113 (also very very old) did not spring back to the ready position after stapling. There is no staple jam. I oiled what I could, thinking it might help. I have not unscrewed anything... yet. Thanks, Gloria

Spring [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know that can we define. <bean id=”beanDemo” class=”com.demo.BeanDemo”> <property name=”new bean”/> </bean> If yes then can you tell me the complete explanation and loading process of bean.

Spring Gun [ 2 Answers ]

A spring-loaded toy gun is used to shoot a ball of mass m= 1.50\; \rm{kg} straight up in the air, as shown in the figure. View Figure The spring has spring constant k = 667\;\rm{N/m}. If the spring is compressed a distance of 25.0 centimeters from its equilibrium position y=0 and then released,...

You make a spring wave with a wavelength of 1.5m. You Shake the spring with a frequen [ 1 Answers ]

You make a spring wave with a wavelength of 1.5m. You Shake the spring with a frequency of 2hz. The speed of the wave is (you have to slove it or fill in the blank I don't get it T.T HELP)

View more questions Search