Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 02:27 PM
    Fill in low spots?
    Recently installed a 15 x 30 above ground. In a rather large rain storm, some of the inside cove sand washed away and I have a low spot inside the pool near the wall. Is there anything I can use to fill this low spot without draining 10,000 gallons?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Not really, anything that can fill there low spot must also lift the weight of that 10,000gallons of water. Sand is a poor cove materials to start with as you have found. Expanded styrofoam strips work well but that requires dumping the water too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Fill in the Gap [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Hi I have just replaced an old shower tray with a new one, however the new one is a tad smaller (760x760x90) than the old one. Once I replaced the pipe, waste trap and had the tray in position, it became apparent there were gaps at the back and to the left of the cubicle. My question...

Auto fill [ 1 Answers ]

I entered info on auto fill incorrectly. I cannot figure out how to go back and correct it. Anyone know how to do this? It's a windows vista

View more questions Search