Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tikki14 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2012, 03:28 AM
    Great classical musicians
    Do you happen to know some great pianists or violinists? I have just learned about Andre Rieu and I'm so fascinated with his music and his style... I'd like to know if there are some other artists worth listening.
    WisperWill70 Posts: 277, Reputation: 84

May 9, 2012, 10:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tikki14 View Post
    Do you happen to know some great pianists or violinists? I have just learned about Andre Rieu and I'm so fascinated with his music and his style...I'd like to know if there are some other artists worth listening.
    Here's some GREAT Pianists (a few of my personal favourites off top of my head in no particular order): Vladamir Horowitz, Willhelm Kempf, Claudio Arrau, Van Cliburn, Daniel Barenboim, Alicia De Larrocha, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Mitsuko Uchida. Glen Gould

Violin: Jascha Heifetz, Hillary Hahn, Joshua Bell, David Garret, Anne Sophie Mutter, Gil Shaham, Itzhak Perlman

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Musicians who practice bodybuilding [ 3 Answers ]

I'd like to know if there's any website or article on the net about the musicians who practice bodybuilding. I'm talking about people like Henry Rollins, for example, or others heavy metal or rap musicians. Thanks

Musicians and Relationships. [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. Music is my passion. I've been in a band for 7 years now. I'm 22 years old and I'm going to school for Graphic Design right now. To the point... The band I'm playing with right now has many opportunities to become quite successful, and the future looks promising. But with these...

Non-union musicians [ 2 Answers ]

If a composition is recorded using non-union musicians, are there any regulations

Musicians [ 1 Answers ]

What musician recently petitioned Kentucky Fried Chicken to begin featuring vegetarian meal alternatives?

View more questions Search