Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manda2020 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 11:47 PM
    90's kids TV show
    What is the name of the 90's kids TV show w/ a kid named donkey lips?
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Apr 15, 2007, 01:39 AM
    Oddly enough I thought about this show the other day... its "Salute your shorts"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a...

90's TV show !help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'd say about 5or 6 years ago I use to watch this show all the time.. It had to do with 2 best friends that were right nextdoor to each other. They had the same name I believe and every year they'd go on a hill, exchange present (birthdays same day). I've been looking everywhere to find out what...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

90's TV show (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show from the 90's possibly early 80's it was based around two friends Amanda and Izzy (I think it was that) And all their little adventures with life etc If any one could help that would be great, Thanks.

90's t.v. Show [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so like 10 years ago I always watched this show with my family. For some reason it just comes back to hunt me down but I can't remember the name. I only remember so much. So this guy always went into his basement were he talked to the imaginary rabbit and the rabbit was a puppet. ...

View more questions Search