Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmadden09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 07:43 PM
    Hey what was that movie called?
    The movie goes something like this these group of girls gets kidnapped in somewhere around europe I think and they get tortured and raped and and then at the end the chick chops the guys balls off and feeds them to a dog and leaves him to die
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Oct 22, 2009, 08:12 PM
    I think it's called Taken.
    nuwud Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 07:15 PM
    Nope! That was Hostel 2
    nuwud Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 07:16 PM
    Nope! That was Hostel 2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was a kid. I can't remember what it was called or who played in it. All I remember is its about a single father who has a teenage daughter in high school and she's kind of a nerd. There may have been a little brother, not sure. Anyway the fathers girlfriend gives the girl a...

What is this movie called [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I don't know what this movie is called!! Its were like these college kids are on an island for summer vacation and its really funny. Then during it there is a killer and its really good! I know its not a lot of info but if you can help me it keeps buggin me!! :confused:

WHat is this movie called [ 1 Answers ]

One of the DVD chapters is lean mean masturbating machine it's a good drama, there's and artist and a boy who hasn't had sex.

Old sci-fi movie . What was it called? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was in kindergarten, and I'm now 23. It was a sci-fi movie that terrified me at the time, and I want to know what it was. I'll try to provide as many details as I can remember after so long. Anyone who can actually identify it must be an ultra intergalactic expert-g. The...

View more questions Search