Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbrennan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Entering Canada with a Class 1 Misdamenor ingestion
    I am pregnant with twins, I am canadian and the father is american. Can he enter canada with a class 1 misdamenor ingestion, I have read all the web sites and it never says anything about a misdemeanor ingestion. Please help soon babies will be here in 4 weeks.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 10:31 AM
    What exactly was the misdemeanor for? A DUI? In any case he will have to apply to enter Canada it seems, Canada reserves the right to refuse anyone with a minor or serious conviction from entering. The link below has an FAQ and suggests how to get pardonned, again, it would depend on the officer at the border, they might just let him in without checking his record but if they ask about prior convictions he is better to tell them.

CIC Canada | Criminal Inadmissibility

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amoeba ingestion [ 6 Answers ]

How does an amoeba ingest?

Re-entering US with L1 visa [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has stayed in L1 visa for 11 months in US in his L1 visa. He was paid in India and in US as allowance. Now after 11 months he has been asked to go back To India and come back after 2 months again on the allowance based pay. Will this Create any problem when he come back to US after 2...

Visa for entering US from Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am on OPT with F1 visa right now. The company I am working for asks me to attend a conference in Canada for 3 to 4 days. I wonder whether I need to apply visa for entering US for this trip. Thank you.

Entering into quickbooks [ 2 Answers ]

I have to enter things into quickbooks pro 2005, I am in the advances part of the class so the homework is not just some parts of a small business but, the whole outlook on the business. I am having problems trying to get this transaction put it. Purchased a 10,000.00 computer system on...

View more questions Search