Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J7k5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2014, 10:01 AM
    I'm trying to find a song that has quotes from the movie walk hard
    It was a reggae sounding song if I remember correctly . It has the scene from the movie when Dewey Cox walks in the bathroom and they are smoking weed . I hope I can find the song thanks

Check out some similar questions!

CHALLENGE! I am looking for an old song, really hard to find! [ 1 Answers ]

I this song briefly on a Swedish radio channel where they only play old Rock classics. I have tried searching Google for lyrics but nothing was found. It's as if the song doesn't exist. But it does! I remember a part of the melody and these specific lyrics: Through the fields of desperation, ...

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

This movie is hard to find a name [ 0 Answers ]

I remember this movie when I was younger it was 2 sisters going to college and a birthday party happened and there was a goat it was like late 80's early 90's

Hard to find song [ 1 Answers ]

OK, this is a tough one... I work in a supermarket and instead of a radio playing we get special cds in to play in the shop.. all the songs are regular chart/pop and other types except its not the original artists singing them... I heard this song on said cd but I can't seem to find it any where...

Unknown song, very hard to find [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know the title and artist of this song? I only know part of the lyrics. I heard it once only when I went to los angeles in 1999. "one day, one day at a time, one step. two hearts, two hearts on the line, one heartbeat closer than yesterday." Been searching for almost 10 years...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.