Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jasmeet06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2015, 03:28 PM
    Home business
    Hi there I started cleaning business. We do home and office cleaning. I'm looking for cleaning contract. Please help me from where to find work. How to find jobs
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2015, 03:37 PM
    Are there office complexes and office buildings in your area? Put together a simple brochure or letter about your cleaning service. Go IN PERSON and talk with the business owners, landlords, etc. Personal contact is best. Offer reduced rates or even a free cleaning so they can assess your quality of work.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2015, 12:15 AM
    You have to be a sales person, going door to door, in businesses talking to them trying to sell your service.

Also flyers to give out in areas of many people selling your service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New home business [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I live on a small island... and there is plenty of competition with businesses, any type of businesses. Would anyone have an idea for a unique home business? I have a degree in Business Management and my husband is self-emp electrician.. Any ideas what I can do with not many...

Business from home [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set up my air ticketing business from home. Kind regards

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Home business [ 1 Answers ]

I have bought my first house to flip My husband and I have done a lot of the work ourselves can we draw a paycheck for our labor?

View more questions Search