Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hippiefeet Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Aug 30, 2015, 01:52 PM
    PC build recommendations?
    I am building another gaming PC (nothing extreme), and am choosing the AMD FX-4350 cpu. My first build was back in 2003 using P4 3.0 cpu.
    I don't care about a fancy case, just something compatible and accessible.
    Would prefer an SSD and liquid cooled.
    Can do without any disk drives, if possible, and looking at a price range of up to around 750$ w/o monitor and mouse/kb.
    So I need ideas for graphics card, cooling, SSD, MB, and RAM
    Any hardware ideas on building around that CPU?
    Thanks

PS, I don't OC
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 31, 2015, 07:26 AM
    So you want a liquid cooled machine for 750? Good luck with that. I just quickly priced a basic machine for gamin, no liquid cooled, no case, no extras, just he basics and I was at a grand already. You're going to have to spend a little more then that I am afraid.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 31, 2015, 12:38 PM
    Have you checked tiger direct for barebones kits they sell ? Your biggest deamons will be the processor and the video card.

www.tigerdiect.com

Also these people sell some nice setups that you can customize.

Custom Gaming PCs
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 31, 2015, 01:12 PM
    What I failed to suggest is to look at refurbished or YesterYear technology. Refurbished is a good machine, but has gone back once. Yesteryear is using components that are a cycle or two behind the current generation. You can get a good deal on them and build a decent rig, just not using the best technology. I would almost look at a dell type system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Framing bedroom wall... drywall first and then build closet, or build closet first? [ 6 Answers ]

We're adding a third bedroom in a rental house. I've done a good bit of drywall, but am by no means a professional. It always comes out looking OK, but I'm slow. We're going to frame a wall on an enclosed porch with a door in it and then inside that wall, will be a small closet. Is it easier to...

Name recommendations for tales? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, and so I have two-story suggestions, listed here is the idea for both: 1st one An investigation laboratory utilizes creatures for screening foods, nevertheless you will find rumors of an undercover task that a few of the laboratoryis workers are participating in. The task being...

Any recommendations on who to use to build a website without understanding HTML? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to be able to: Spend as little as possible on start up costs Have my own unique web address www.mysite.com Have my own unique email address [email protected] Sell my services Integrate affliate products to sell via my site

PC Recommendations? [ 4 Answers ]

I'd appreciate some feedback on lower-priced computers. Our current computer is a Sony Vaio (nearly 8 years old!) and we've had a very good experience with it, but its simply too old for what we need now. About Us/Needs: We prefer PC's DH is in school and will need Word, Excel, Powerpoint,...

Would like some recommendations [ 1 Answers ]

My major project for our plant shutdown is to completely rebuild my LAN. I'm currently using 4 ageing 24 port Cisco 400 series Fasthubs. These deal with all of my LAN traffic all server, printer and workstations. What I was thinking of doing is installing a 16 port Gig switch in each of my two...

View more questions Search