Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aoshi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 11:09 AM
    How can I get into zoology?
    Hi everyone, I'm in my mid 20s and really have a big love for animals and nature, I want to leave my present profession and get involved in zoology, I will like to study to be a zoologist one day, can anyone please assist me with an advice on how can I do it?
    Animallova Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 05:37 PM
    To be a zoologist you have to go to university and study biology , sciences,math(sometimes) and geography, or if your looking to work in an aquarium you would have to study marine biology. It may take you a while(4/5 years ) but I'm sure it will all be worth it when your at the job you love. You can also take online courses but the still take a while.
    Hope this helped:)
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 5, 2013, 06:56 PM
    Both my wife and I majored in zoology and environemental biology in college. It's not something that is a quick career fix. You're looking at going to college full time just to get started... depending on exactly what you want to do, you're most likely going to need to pursue a masters as well. It's not all cute fuzzy animals... there is a lot of study that goes into a career like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do after bsc zoology? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know courses after bsc zoology.. mostly medical courses/... short term

What to do after b.sc zoology? [ 2 Answers ]

Tell me what do after b.sc

What can br done after b.sc. Zoology? [ 2 Answers ]

What are the courses available or what we can do after doing b.sc. In zoology?

Zoology [ 0 Answers ]

Can I Major in Biology, then make my way to zoology?

View more questions Search