Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    me123654 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Like pimples
    Hi, I have what looks like pimples on my penis, I have quite a few of them and they are the colour of my skin, they do not hurt/itch in any way, does anyone have any idea of whether these are pimples or something else?
    jjcj06 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2008, 03:33 AM
    I don't know what they are, but they aren't pimples. The penis does not have sweat glands/pores and therefore can not have acne. How long have you had this outbreak? The most important thing is to not continue sexual activity until you find out what it is/cure it. Hope this was helpful.
    me123654 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by me123654
    Hi, i have what looks like pimples on my penis, i have quite a few of them and they are the colour of my skin, they do not hurt/itch in any way, does anyone have any idea of whether these are pimples or something else?
    I have had them for about 2 years but have done nothing about them.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Please put the words pimples penis into the search function at the top of this page to see what the answers have been to questions that have been similar to yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples [ 15 Answers ]

Tell me best way to get rid of pimples and acnes

Pimples [ 3 Answers ]

What household steps can be taken to cure pimples?

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

Pimples [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,, Im mel, may I ask this question? Please answer it honestly... how can I cure my pimples in a fast way rather in an effective way? Please answer it honestly please...

Pimples [ 5 Answers ]

I have a questions regarding about my pimple problem uhm what kind of treatment (ointment) can u advice me to put on my face and what kind of moisturizer best of my situation?tnx so much I'm looking forward of your reply to me

View more questions Search