Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahvp71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 07:43 AM
    4 shots of vodka 60 hours until my EtG test
    Hello, I had 4 shots of vodka Friday night between the hours of 8p and 10:30p, I have an ETG test Monday at 100pm I am 5'6 140 pounds. Will my ETG test come up positive?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 23, 2013, 09:26 AM
    It will be close.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 23, 2013, 09:52 AM
    ETG can detect alcohol usage for 3-4 days so I think your chances of coming up positive are strong. This is not an extremely reliable test to start with and frequent false positives happen even if you did not driink

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Can I pass an ETG test if I had 2 shots and a beer 56 hours prior to testing? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank 2 shots of Yeager and a beer on sat. night from 11:30 pm to 2:00 am. Then was tested tues. at 10 am. I'm 6'1 220 I drank 5 glasses of water with a few servings of Hawaiian punch (I think it had electrolytes in it) the day before and worked out. Would I have a chance to pass? Any helpful...

Is 67 hours enough time to pass an EtG test if last drink was 2 oz of vodka? [ 6 Answers ]

After drinking a half of mixed drink 2 oz vodka and gatorade will I pass an EtG test 68 hours later. 32 years old male very athletic workout sweat a lot take creatine as a weight lifiting supplement any help would be appreciated

Is 67 hours enough time to pass an EtG test if last drink was 2 oz of vodka? [ 0 Answers ]

With two standard drinks will 66-68 hours be enough to pass an EtG lab test?

View more questions Search