Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jan 29, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Boyfriend troubles once again
    I want to treat my boyfriend like a boyfriend and not like my guy friends what should I do I tease him a lot but he's getting tierd of it what should I do to treat him like a boyfriend
    Keith-Ann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 12:53 PM
    It's pretty obvious that he hates when you tease so you should stop. You guys should go out on date and remember it is safer to date in groups. And remember NEVER lower your standards for anyone.
    carly381 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Umm... Act A Bit More cuddly around him maybe but don't go overboard hell think your getting clingy.

Ask him his opinion on it it has helped me before. With My Ex BoyFreind When WE were going out I asked him if it felt to him like we were going out and he said no so I asked him what would make it feel more like we were and he gave me some suggestions.

Just ask him and whatever youu do STOP teasing him guys just get frustrated with that !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me recently, and ever since I can't stop thinking about him and the things we used to do. I really want to forget him and move on with my life but I can't for some reason. How can I get over him?

Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Uggh lets see I want to kiss my boyfriend and I'm nervous what should I do? HElP!! :eek:

Do I need a new boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay me and my boyfriend (bobby) have been together for 7 months and we fight like everyday about something.. Since them 7 months we broke up (an actually real break up) for 2 days.. N I started dating this tom guy and we kissed.. And then me and bobby got back together and I told bobby about...

My boyfriend and my ex [ 4 Answers ]

My ex and I are still kind of feeling each other.we call and hangout together but I have a boyfriend who loves me and I love him back. My ex knows that a soon as I got out of a relationship with him I started a new one and he admits he was hurt. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing by still...

My Boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

:p Ok my boyfriend and I have been going out for almost two years. I love his family and his family loves me. Everything is good except he never wants to talk on the phone anymore and he never wants to do anything :mad: . Sometimes he treats my like crap like when I call him he answers the phone...

View more questions Search