Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellea21 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2009, 03:18 PM
    Paul Richards watercolor or watergraph
    paul richards... subject flower medium watercolor on rough paper... anyone with any info? Value? Anything helps thank you
    jshope Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 08:12 AM

Michelle, I have watercolors from the same guy. Did you ever find out anything?
    mag532 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2011, 08:50 AM

I found this write up from the 70's with my artwork. Does anyone have any other information?

"An exciting new talent on the contemporary art scene, Paul Richards, now resides in Phoenix, Arizona. Born in 1939, Paul has spent his entire life in the creative environment of the Western United Sates.

Art Majors in Arizona State University and the California College of Arts & Crafts and then to specialized work in watercolor media. The recipient of numerous National and International awards through his development of the Watergraph (serigraph) technique.
    eeisme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2014, 02:13 PM
    I have I believe 2 of his water colors dated 8-28-74. I also have this printed on the back in pencil... 2-3506-562. I have not been able to find any info on him either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ruth h lee watercolor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a watercolor that came through the family that is of a fishing village with a sign that says Ask for Maria. It was done by Ruth H Lee. I was just wondering what the approximate value would be. Thanks!

Sailboat watercolor [ 3 Answers ]

I have watercolor of a sailboat. The letters on one of the boats appear to be LUZNE. The artist signature is just initials- appearing to be WAC and possibly a date of 1-6-61 or 01. The watercolor is about 8"x12". Any information?

How to Watercolor [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I took a sketching class earlier this spring. During the class, the instructor introduced us to using watercolor. I've been using it and would like to learn more. I've googled and bought a couple of books and checked out a couple of books from the library. The next community course doesn't...

Service centers for Morphy Richards [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to have a list of service centers for Morphy Richard products in Mumbai. <moved from Forum Help>

Jagger and richards [ 1 Answers ]

Why are jagger and richards called the "glimmer twins"/

View more questions Search