Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arnold_swan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 12:41 PM
    Reconnect remote with receiver on Designer's Choice Fan
    I have a Designer's Choice 52'' Ceiling Fan with Temp. Control remote Model 99064. I removed it from my mom's house and reinstalled in my house. However, the remote no longer controls the fan and lights. How do I reset the remote? My mom lost the directions.
    To see the remote follow the link.

Brand NEW 52'' Ceiling Fan with Temp. Control (negotiable!)
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2009, 01:04 PM

I think those were made for Sears by Litex, the maker of Harbor Breeze.

Check the remote and receiver to make sure the dip switches stipp match.

See:

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...e-controls.php

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Fan 9T remote receiver? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have surfed and surfed with no results. I have the Hampton Bay digital ceiling fan remote and it does not work anymore. I think it is the receiver that mounts at the fan. Any ideas on where to get a new one? Thanks so much for any replies...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Receiver [ 12 Answers ]

Have a Northport III 52" ceiling fan and can't figure out where to place the remote receiver. The installation manual says to place it in the upper canopy, but there's not enough room and after installing I can't secure the canopy. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?:confused:

Where does remote fan receiver go [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. Just brought a Hampton Bay Redington IV and trying to install it. Where does the box for the remote go inside of the fan?

Remote receiver does not fit in canopy [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to add a remote control to my Hampton Bay ceiling fan. It is mounted on a vaulted ceiling with a 3ft. Down rod extension. The remote control receiver does not fit in the canopy. The ceiling is 16ft. And the fan/light is heavy so I would really like to not have to take it down.

Remote/Receiver not working [ 1 Answers ]

Good day to You. I am experiencing some problems with our new Hampton Bay ceiling fan. It seems that the Remote will not operate fan nor the lights. We made sure that all switches on Receiver and Remote are at same settings. My wiring diagram is as follows: Two sets of wires in ceiling junction...

View more questions Search