Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarfaraz Ahmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2017, 03:49 AM
    Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu
    Dear Sir

I have got married on 9th Oct. 2014. Recently on the 7th of Feb. 2017 my wife died in a fire accident at her mothers house & we have newborn baby girl who`s age is 5 month old now Masha Allah. After my wife`s death my father in law asked me to marry his second daughter who is 2 year younger than my late wife. Then I have started doing Istikhara but I was not sure about the result of Istikhara but I had doubt that I have seen my late wife in dream & she was tellming me not to marry my sister in law. I am still doubtful about that dream. Finally I have done the marriage with my sister in law Alhamdullah. Now though she is taking very good care of my daughter, but I am not having a good time with her. She is always disobeying me,

Please guide me

Regards
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 22, 2017, 03:58 AM
    Sorry for your loss.

How does she disobey you? Did you expect her to be the same as your late wife? Be honest, you were looking for someone to replace your wife, and take care of your son, and you have that. The rest has to be worked on over time and in this you must lead by example down a good path, and not one of forced obedience.

Why is there no joy in learning the ways of each other?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assalamu alaikum! Sir, [ 0 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum! Sir, I Dr. Najam running my own clinic. I want to ask that when doctor refers a patient for lab tests (blood test, ultrasound, etc),he/she gets a particular percentage of commission from the lab owner, which is fixed all over Delhi.if we don't take commission the lab charge the...

Assalamu Alaikum [ 3 Answers ]

I'm Fawjiya from Srilanka.I'm a student.I have a doubt please explain me.someone say every muslim women should dress habay only.Is it correct or wrong?I think it is wrong.But I don't know how do I explain them.another question; which dresses women can dress? I don't dress habay,But I dress...

View more questions Search