Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khushbu.bakshi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 06:23 AM
    2.(Corrected Trial Balance) The trial balance of Wanda Landowska Company (shown on th
    2.(Corrected Trial Balance) The trial balance of Wanda Landowska Company (shown on the next page) does not balance. The review of the ledger reveals the following: (a) Each account had a normal balance. (b) The debit footings in Prepaid Insurance, Accounts Payable, and Property Tax Expense were each understated $100. (c) A transposition error was made in Accounts Receivable and Service Revenue; the correct balances for Accounts Receivable and Service Revenue are $2,750 and $6,690, respectively. (d) A debit posting to Advertising Expense of $300 was omitted. (e) A $1,500 cash drawing by the owner was debited to Wanda Landowska, Capital, and credited to Cash.
    Debit$
    Credit$
    Cash
    $ 4,800
    Accounts Receivable
    Prepaid Insurance
    Equipment
    $ 8,000
    Accounts Payable
    Property Tax Payable
    Wanda Landowska, Capital
    Service Revenue
    Salaries Expenses
    Advertising Expense
    Property Tax Expense
    $20,890
    $24,500
    Instructions
    Prepare a correct trial balance

Check out some similar questions!

Corrected trial balance [ 6 Answers ]

I am working on a corrected trial balance for school and am having trouble getting it to work out. Here is the set up and what I have for starting balances: Cash - Cr 2870 Accounts Receivable - Dr 3231 Supplies - Dr 800 Equipment - Dr 3800 Accounts Payable - Cr 2666 Unearned Service...

Prepare a corrected trial balance [ 1 Answers ]

Q:how do I make Ledger and Journal reveals the following Errors Asked by Rekha68 On Feb 15, 2010 Instructions From this information prepare a corrected trial balance. E3-4 (Corrected Trial Balance) The trial balance of Oakley Co. Does not balance. OAKLEY CO.

Trial Balance Worksheet, Adjustments & Adjusted Trial Balance [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to do a Trial Balance worksheet and this is what I have to do, I believe these go in the adjustments section. a. Unexpired insurance balance at December 31, 2008: $2,500 b. Supplies on hand at December 31, 2008: $500 c. Depreciation on building for the...

Prepare a corrected trial balance in good form. [ 2 Answers ]

Maryville Online Company Trial Balance March 31, 200x Salaries Expense 600 Rent Expense 200 Accounts Receivable 600 Equipment 2,000 K. Jacobson, Capital 2,300 K. Jacobson, Withdrawals 100

Trial Balance and Balance Sheet of an airline company [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get the idea about the trial balance andbalance sheet of an airline company. Can any one help me with that? Thanks, Shanthi

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.