Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brandon27 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 10:57 AM
    Leaking sink pipe joint
    I have a leak under the sink. It is on the sink side of the U-shaped pipe. There looks to be an awful lot of mineral deposits. There is a metal ring or coupling that has come loose and broken. I want to know if this is an easy fix or something I need to call a plumber on. I'm a total plumbing novice. Help!
    Attached Images

Brandon27 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 01:32 PM

Well I figured it out myself and that's the most satisfying thing ever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leaking under the sink. Maybe a pipe missing? [ 8 Answers ]

I have just moved into a new house and have no idea how the plumbing under the sink works but whenever water goes down the sink at a certain rate it, some of it comes out of a small pipe underneath sticking slightly upwards out of the main pipe before the trap. The pipe has an adaptor on it which...

Lead pipe to Iron Pipe leaking [ 5 Answers ]

What would make more sense to fix the hole in the pipe or to replace the whole pipe At this time I open to all sugestion

Leaking pipe under sink [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, My dad replaced the taps on the small hand basin in the downstairs loo. I had to buy small 'extenders' for the pipes so that he could fit the taps, as the Original taps had a longer trunk. Anyway, they look very nice, but I noticed this evening That there are drips coming out of the...

Can't get bathroom pedestal sink to stop leaking from tail pipe [ 4 Answers ]

We have a pedestal sink and a week ago the pipe that goes into the wall fell apart. It had rusted through. I got the replacement parts (all metal parts) at the hardware store. The pipe that goes into the wall screws into the pipe and has a plastic washer. It sealed tight - no problem. Then the...

Leaking copper pipe at joint [ 1 Answers ]

I have a slow leak from my supply pipe to my kitchen faucet. It's at the joint. I have copper pipes. What's the best way to plug the leak? Thanks very much

View more questions Search