Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinkbright Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Meaning of makers hallmark on 18kt gold brooch
    My store has 2- 18kt yellow gold pins or brooches w/ HR on back they are both insects or bees my boss has owned them for thirty plus years. One has all diamonds and the other has sapphire and diamonds. What does the hr stand for?
    tinkbright Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 12:17 PM
    The hallmark means herbert rosenthal of New York

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hallmark on a gold pendent [ 5 Answers ]

I need help to find out about a gold neck bar,the markings are:259644 mtl 10g 999.9. I do not know even if it holds any value,please help.Thanx

Hallmark on gold coloured oris watch [ 1 Answers ]

The hallmark is 10 with a circle next to it, inside the circle there is a symbol similar to this \_o_/ under the o and the funny boat shaped symbol there is also the letter c hope this makes sense!

Hallmark in Gold [ 1 Answers ]

I have a set of (appear to be modern) pierced earrings. They are hallmarked 750, which I know is 18k gold. There are other hallmarks that include a sun in one stamp, a three-leaf clover in another stamp which contains two "C"s, a "G" and what looks like a tower of some sort. There is another...

A Letter To The Makers Of Kotex! Funny... [ 8 Answers ]

Dear Kotex, I recently noticed that the peel-off strip of my pantiliner had a Bunch of "Kotex Tips for Life" on it. Annoying advice such as: Staying active during your period can relieve cramps. Avoiding caffeine may help reduce cramps and headaches. Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day...

View more questions Search