Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wcooley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2007, 03:34 AM
    Truck Driver Training
    I would like a list of trucking companies that offer free training.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 03:55 AM
    I don't know if there is a list. But I know if you get the Sunday paper they usually have some listed in the help wanted adds.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 23, 2007, 03:58 AM
    They are all in the yellow pages of any phone book
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2007, 05:53 AM
    Good luck finding one. Most do not offer free training because of the high insurance costs with untrained drivers. That is why you see help wanted ads for those with verifiable driving miles. The risk is so great for these companies to hire and train drivers. That is not saying you would not make a great driver but many companies just adopt that feeling and stick to it. It is tough to even find the first time job as a driver, as a graduate from a driving school.

But it is not impossible. You can call some companies where you live, check the ads, and hope for the best. Good luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Driver Magic -- Auto Driver Updater [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a software program from Symplis it SymplisIT Corporation - Downloads & Updates I installed program, updated with version 1.1.1 update ---It appeared to install correctly, And update was successfully. The problem is an error message when I launch it... ( ERROR : RUN TIME ERROR...

Need to finding a truck driving training program [ 1 Answers ]

What are some trucking company sponsored paid training programs in chicago or within Illinois ?

Advantage or Benefit of S-Corporation for a Truck Driver [ 1 Answers ]

What are the benefits of a S-Corporation for Truck Driver, who owns his truck.

View more questions Search