Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savaliyadhruv Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 01:51 AM
    to move a object of 8 KG how much torque and speed is required
    I want to know that how much torque and speed motor should I require to over throw the 8 kg object Actually this motor would be mount vertically and perpendicular to the axis of the of my robot or car, and the opponent is of 8 kg and from shaft of my mounted motor , there would be z shaped rod whose both ends are connected with iron balls and I need to rotate that balls and overthrow the opponent so how much torque and speed motor should I require for that.

Feb 20, 2010, 02:00 AM

Feb 20, 2010, 02:10 AM
    The picture for the question
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calculating torque to move an object [ 22 Answers ]

Can somebody please tell me how I calculate how much torque is required to turn a wheel to move an object weighing 80Kgs

Calculating Torque of a round spinning object [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all. What a great site! :) Ok, My question relates to calculating torque on a machine. NOTE: I have looked at other questions asked before, but cannot find a formula that relates to my specific question and product dimensions. My machine has a round product that weighs 75kg and has an...

Cacluating Torque to Move Object [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bicycle with 26 inch diameter wheels that weighs 200 pounds with the rider on it. The bicycle has two wheels. How much torque would this bicycle need to maintain a constant speed of 20mph? Assuming no air resistance?

Torque and force on an object [ 4 Answers ]

A 5ft by 5ft square is nailed in the bottom left corner. 3 100 pound forces are applied to the other 3 corners the force applied to the upper right corner is at a 40 degree angle What equations would be used to answer the questions below? I keep finding equations but Im not sure what all the...

View more questions Search