Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Macktractor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Instructions for NOMA N1502 outdoor timer
    I also have lost the instructions for my NOMA N1502 photoelectric switch. Cannot remember how to program it - can anyone help me out?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2007, 07:45 AM
    There seems to have been quite a few questions recently on this site concerning the Noma timers. Some of those questions are listed on the bottom of this page. You might want to click on them and see what the answers have been.
    jellybeans31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2007, 08:28 AM
    http://www.woods.com/pdfs/timers/canada/49103.pdf

This link will help you out. You can find it by going to Woods.com and then going to the Contact Us section and hitting the FAQ tab on the left side of the page.

Enjoy!
    losbobo9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Comment on jellybeans31's post
    Great answer!! You got me the instruction manual. Thanks so much!
    dereky_83 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 06:21 PM
    http://www.ccixpress.com/cci/Marketing/Woods_Canada_PDF_Catalog/Timers.pdf
    kgingeri Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2011, 12:37 PM
    This timer is quite simple (also sold under the Woods name).

1) Plug in what you are powering
    2) plug in the timer
    3) display should blink with top and bottom red LED bars and power should be on
    4) press the only button it has once, to set it for on at dusk-off at dawn (red bars solid, not blinking)
    5) more presses will let you set how many hours (LED digit shows now) to stay on AFTER dusk

NOTE! After setting the duration on time, the timer stay on for at least two minutes (even in broad daylight). This is to make sure your done setting it. Set it and leave it for at least 5 minutes and if there is enough light, it should go off.

ALSO! Don't set the light it is powering close to the light sensor (photo-cell in small round clear window above the red LED display). This will cause the timer to stay on as the light constantly activates the light sensor
    lily mckillop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2016, 12:18 PM
    Thank you - clear and concise instructions still useful five years later when iIhave forgotten about the two minute delay before it shuts off after programming!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

NOMA N1506 timer instructions [ 16 Answers ]

How do I program this 2 buttom timer

Outdoor timer instructions [ 6 Answers ]

I've lost the instructions to my NOMA outdoor Christmas light timer. Could anyone explain the steps to seting the lights to go on at 6PM and off at 12PM Thanks

Can I get the instructions to my NOMA outdoor light timer. I need to know the steps t [ 4 Answers ]

Can I get the instructions to my NOMA outdoor light timer. I need to know the steps to setting the lights to go on at 7PM and off at 12PM

Noma timer instructions [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have instructions to program a Noma timer . It has a time and mode buttons but I have not been successful in trying to figure it out. What does P , C and E modes indicate.

View more questions Search