Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2016, 12:53 PM
    Save my skin!
    Okay so for a while now I've noticed my skin has been a bit red on my face, around my nose and under my eyes, also got dark circles under my eyes, unfortunately nothing I do seems to help😩 does anyone have any idea how to stop the redness and get rid of the dark circles? Any recommended skin products or home remedies that would help? Also how can I clear out my pores properly? Yeah I've not got the clearest skin. I'd do anything for a nice clear complexion, please help?!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2016, 02:12 PM
    You need to see a dermatologist. There are too many things it could be for anyone to even venture a guess.

Acne isn't caused by dirty pores, or anything you eat, its caused by bacteria and you can't get to them, simple soap and water once a day, better twice a day, in the morning and again at night. It usually goes away as you get older.
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2016, 02:16 PM
    I had bad acne when I was younger going through puberty, that's cleared up really well, I just feel like my pores are a bit blocked, I've no spots or anything, it's redness at the side of my nose like a red blemish, no spots or whiteheads or anything
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 10, 2016, 02:29 PM
    It could be rosacea. A dermatologist can diagnose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lighting - Bio Claire & African Queen MJ Skin Crème [ 7 Answers ]

I started using Bio Claire for 2 months , in the beginning I got lighten like I would say 2 shades. I am Indian, I have light brown - Medium Skin. My skin tone was even and it glowed. I use the Bio Claire all over my body and face. I had started with my body first cause I didn't want my face to...

Am I dark skin , brown skin or light skin [ 1 Answers ]

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Skin burn or reaction to a skin cream lighthening called (makari) :How to get rid of [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I live in vancouver and back in December went in africa for the fist time after several years ,came back and I couldn't believe how dark I turned because of the sun and I didn't take any sunscreen with me ,conclusion it horrible compared to how light my skin was before then asked one of my...

Skin lightening disaster Save me! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi please help me out guys m mixed race my dad is black my mum is white but I fall a bit mo on my dad's side :mad: sadly the rest of my sistaz are like super light.I started using extra claire (a nigerian friend introduced me:) it made my body smooth but did not really lighten... then I heaard of...

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

View more questions Search