Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2016, 06:58 AM
    Is rg6 or tfc10 better
    I acquired some tfc 10 cable wire, I need to replace my rg59, lots of wire I see like rg6 standard, tri or quad shield, tfs 10 looks like a tri or quad shield, very thick, so whitch would be better to use? Also I need a splitterr to up to 4 or 5 areas, what's a good splitter, thanks for your help... richard
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2016, 07:05 AM
    Is rg6 or tfc10 better
    I acquired some tfc 10, I need to replace my rg59, so is the rg6 standard, tri or quad shield, or the tfc 10 better? Also need a splitterr for up to 5 TV areas, what's a good splitter? Thanks for helping... richard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hdmi out to rg6 in [ 9 Answers ]

I have been using an older satellite set top box with a standard coax cable output on 2 older CRT TVs, that have only cable connectors in. These 2 TVs are only used when the grand kids visit. The box has died and all the replacement boxes seem to now only have HDMI outputs. Is there any type of...

Can you get splitters for rg6 or rg8 cable [ 1 Answers ]

I want to run the cable to my garage and need to split my cable. Thanks partsman35

RG6 cable for Line level audio [ 3 Answers ]

We need one pair 22AWG for one channel line level audio(Left or right).We also can use one RG6 coax cable for one channel line level audio.There is only one center conductor in side RG6 .How can that RG6 work for line level audio? It looks like we need two RG6.

RG6 cable [ 3 Answers ]

I am running wire for my satellite dish for my basement. There are two types of RG6 at Lowe's. RG6 and Digital RG6. What does the satellite and cable companies use. I can buy 250' of digital and 500' of the regular both for $70 I don't know what's best.

View more questions Search