Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Austin992002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2015, 07:25 AM
    My BIOS weather station does not reflect accurate outdoor temp. How do I get it repla
    My outdoor temp gauge is way off the actual temp. How do I fix it or get a replacement. The batteries in the sending a receiving modules are fine.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 19, 2015, 10:05 AM
    Does this help?

http://www.datasheet.tomkii.net/inst...rmor/BW972.pdf

PLEASE CONTACT THERMOR LTD. BEFORE SENDING THE UNIT IN FOR REPAIRS:1-800-387-8520If necessary, send the defective or malfunctioning unit, freight and insurance prepaid, with the original salesreceipt and a cheque for $10.00 to cover return shipping and handling to:Thermor Ltd.395 Cochrane DriveMarkham, ONCANADAL3R 9R5
    If not please give the model and brand and we can find the correct manual and contact info for it.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Oct 19, 2015, 04:26 PM
    When checking batteries I always look at my contacts as well for any damage.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 19, 2015, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin992002 View Post
    My outdoor temp gauge is way off the actual temp. How do I fix it or get a replacement. The batteries in the sending a receiving modules are fine.
    Review your set up per instructions

NOTE: The AC/DC adaptor should be used as the primary power source for the home monitor and batteries should only be used for back up purposes in case of a power outage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless Weather Station outdoor temp malfunctions periodically [ 1 Answers ]

I recently changed both batteries on my indoor/outdoor thermometer. The external temperature is not displayed periodically. In it's place are 2 dashes (- -). This happens several days a week. Is there a way to fix it? (The internal temperature works fine.)

Bios Wireless Weather Station not showing outdoor temp consistently [ 0 Answers ]

I recently changed both batteries on my indoor/outdoor thermometer. The external temperature is not displayed periodically. In it's place are 2 dashes (- -). This happens several days a week. Is there a way to fix it? (The internal temperature works fine.)

BIOS weather station [ 1 Answers ]

I have a BIOS weather station. I cannot reset the daily rainfall back to zero on the monitor, and now it is not transmitting the daily amount to the weather analyzer software. It is recording the monthly and annual amounts, and everything else seems to be working. Any suggestions as to how I...

Bios weather home weather station parts [ 1 Answers ]

Looking to replace the wind turbine for my wireless weather station, as ours broke due to heavy snow. Where can I get a replacement? Please advise Thank You Audrey

View more questions Search