Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2005, 01:48 PM
    Fan Motor
    Anyone know where I can find a fan motor for wood stove It is a Englands motor #7021-4784 Type U21 1/60th hp?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2005, 05:08 PM
    Does it give a ''Frame'' letter or number? That is useful in finding another brand that will bolt in where the old one was. Also try www.meci.com.
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2005, 04:16 AM
    It also as E20127AO and CG97
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2005, 04:53 AM
    Labman- What is happening with this motor is when it gets hot it rattles. It is the motor and not the way it is mounted or any vibratation but the motor itself rattling. Could it be the bushings or the brushes? If so I can replace them but where would be a online source to find parts for electric motors?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2005, 06:35 AM
    Getting a little oil in the bearings might extend the life. They may need replaced if you can find new ones. On the other hand, the labor to repair a small motor may be more than a new one would cost.
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2005, 06:41 AM
    I can replace them myself but don't know where online I can find them
    GlennHofmann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 03:23 PM

Esquire1... did you ever find this fan motor? I am in need of the same blower motor. Thanks!
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 03:46 PM

He must have found one, for it appears he stopped searching a long time ago...
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 22, 2008, 04:25 PM
    From 2005. That as a good year.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 04:28 PM

Brilliant... time travel to procure obsolete parts...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower Motor bad or what? [ 7 Answers ]

Howdy, My FURNACE/AC blower motor has quit workng. Checked unit... the squirrel cage fan spins smoothy, no bearing noise or roughness, when turned by hand. When I turn A/C on I hear A/C unit come on but fan doesn't blow. Same when turning on heating unit. Same response in 'AUTO' or 'ON' modes....

AC Fan Motor [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference in the wiring for a 3 speed motor and a 4 speed motor? I'm having trouble with the reconnection of the new motor.

AC Motor [ 1 Answers ]

How Do You Rewire a AC Motor that is used on Conveyors?

Squeaky AC motor [ 1 Answers ]

A chirping noise is coming from my AC unit. I think it is coming from the fan motor. The squeaky chirping noise (sounds like a cricket) kind on cycles so that during a cooling cycle, the fan will go from making no unusual noise to this squeaky chirping noise and then back to no noise again. Do you...

My motor is shaking [ 2 Answers ]

I just took my 91 honda civic for a 5 hour ride yesterday in the pouring rain. About half way in the trip my car started losing speed so I got on the side of the road and turned it off. After 10 minutes of letting it cool off I drove it the rest of the way. Sometimes it would lose speed/other times...

View more questions Search