Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kfrubin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2012, 07:44 PM
    What's that movie called--Christmas Movie
    A couple of years ago I saw a Christmas movie on the Hallmark Channel about three kids and their mom who lived on the prairie. Their dad dies and their rich grandmother shows up from the East. There is a lot of conflict, but she takes the oldest girl under her wing. There was a second movie where the girl and her grandmother are staying at a castle in England. I think there was a third which I never saw. Sound familiar to anyone?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 21, 2012, 08:30 PM
    An Old-Fashioned Christmas
    An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie starts as an old man telling his children or grandchildren the story of his life. In the beginning there's a scene when he and his young friends visit a witch whose eye shows you how you're going to dye. The first friend dies young on the toilet from od, and the second one dies old by...

What's that movie called [ 2 Answers ]

Okay there was a girl walking home when these two guys I think she knew were trying to rape her but another guy came and beat the guys up and picked up the girl and took her home and laid her on her porch they worked at the same job... then after a while they fell in love and he went to go take out...

What's that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I watched a movie a while ago. I forget what it's called. It's where this samurai type guy fights with 2 swords and kills people who try to kill him. He found a baby from the people who try to kill him. He takes the baby in and looks after her. People on his side are trying to kill him and the...

Its an old horror movie where a man goes around cutting off hands to put on his daughter who has deformed hands so she can play the piano?

Um I'm trying to get hold of amovie I shall describe it: First of a man crash lands in a space ship on what seems to be middle aged earth... but long with him and alien machine crashes.. barbarians seem to inhabit an area and he joins and lives there, the alience machine attacks the village and...

View more questions Search