Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clarin87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 02:59 PM
    What can bumps on hands, no puss, itchy scab like dots on face, dryness. Be?
    :( My boyfriend has small bumps on his hands. NO puss, just small bumps that itch. My boyfriend also has eczema, and he knows he has sensitive hands and skin, however, he has never gotten such a reaction like this. The bumps itch and are small.

The thing is that he also has small red bumps,but more like scab like dots on his face and outside mouth area, where it itches so much, he tells me he wished he could wrip them off and hand them to me.lol. Although we find ways to make this situation a little humorous, I still can't help but to wonder if he's going to be OK, if there is a cure, or if this condition will ever stop.:confused:

He currently found a website where it mentions a certain type of condition that people with eczema could get called Pompholyx.
    Now the first stage photos do look similar to what he has... however, the rest of the pics say they are secondary, and well they don't look like what he has. AND the pictures and description only mentiones the bumps being found in areas like the hands and feet-not mouth or face.Although they look different from the bumps on his hands, they still do itch very much.

Can I get some information or help?
    As far as: how you have dealt with the bumps, have they gone away, what have you done to try to get rid of them?

I'd like to see what my boyfriend will have to deal with, or look for when having such a skin condition.

BTW here is the website I mentioned he found:

Pompholyx (dyshidrotic eczema, vesicular hand eczema). DermNet NZ
    rachelbunny Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Aug 31, 2009, 08:53 AM
    The sensible thing to do would be to get him to visit his G.P. and work it out from there, he must be diagnosed before any treatments. X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little Puss Filled Bumps All Around Penis [ 8 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and am not sexually active. I have little white puss filled bumps around my penis. They aren't near the top or around the head but only on the bottom. They aren't itchy but they bother me. They've been there for a couple of months and I tried to pop a few and they just seem to...

Tiny red dots on arms and hands [ 1 Answers ]

I was in ballet class yesterday and we were doing a series of turns with our arms to the side (usually, for these turns, the arms are in front of us, like we're holding a giant beach ball). At the end of the sequence, I noticed that my hands and lower arms were a bit itchy (similar to prickly...

Red, puss-filled bumps on scalp [ 10 Answers ]

Last week, I noticed that the back of my neck felt a little soar whenever I stretched it too much and the sides of my head kind of hurt too. Then, 2 days ago, I took a good look at my scalp (right above my temple on the right side of my head) and I saw little red bumps with puss-filled bumps. It...

Itchy spots on palms of hands [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend for the past year has had 1/4" spots on the palms of her hands that become so itchy that the only way she relieves it is by breaking the epidermis by scratching. One GP gave her some cream for it but it didn't help. At any one time there is 1 or 2 sores on each hand. She can't...

Red skin left from scab on my face [ 2 Answers ]

I ordered a mole-removing product over the Internet called Wart and Mole Vanish from Pristine Herbal Touch (http://www.wartmolevanish.com), to get rid of the mole on the back of my cheek, right below my ear. When I first putting it on, I not only applied the product to the small mole, but to some...

View more questions Search