Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skatedad1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2009, 01:49 PM
    If my daughter is 18 and a full time student do I still pay child support
    My daughter is 18 and has a baby girl. Her mother asked her to leave the house about a month before her 18 b-day. I have been paying her mother child support. The divorce decree? Does state that I am only obligated to do so until she turns 18. My question is can I ask for support from the mother since my daughter is still attending college full time?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2009, 01:56 PM

Here is a link that may be of assistance to you.
    Post-majority child support collection laws
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 30, 2009, 02:07 PM

What state is this in ? Makes all the difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim my daughter on taxes, never married to her mother, pay child support [ 4 Answers ]

I pay child support, and from what I pay, I pay about 70% of her costs, and her mother pays 30%, as determined by the court. I have joint custody, and see my daughter a couple times a week, and 2 overnights a month. Do I have a right to claim her on my Taxes at least every other year. I live in...

Student dependent visa UK, Full time or Part time work? [ 26 Answers ]

I have student visa of UK and I study in university. My wife recently came in London. She has student dependent visa. She doesn't study. Can she work full time? How many hours she can work? Thank you

Quit my job in Iowa but still have to pay full amount of child support? [ 13 Answers ]

I quit my job to go back to school, I live off students loans and my national guard drill pay. I know I will have to keep paying some child support but I didn't know that if I quit my job the Child Support Recovery Unit automaticaly keeps my income level the same. She got her chance to go to...

Full time student with Full time housewife [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Hope someone can help. I am going to professional school. My wife and I have three children and are living completely off student loans. We had no income in 2006 that had a W2 attached to it. That is, the only income we made was off eBay and odd end jobs throughout the year. Do I need...

View more questions Search