Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastergiovanni Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2012, 01:02 AM
    I just got hired at gamestop
    I just got hired at gamestop in Oregon and I start work the day after tomorrow, but they didn't tell me what my attire would be, has anyone worked at gamestop before or knows what the attire for game advisor?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 25, 2012, 03:23 AM
    If they didn't mention it, they expect neat clean shirt, pants, and shoes (possibly clean sneaks). Not tees, jeans, and dirty holey sneaks. Once you are working, they might tell you that it's OK to dress down more. But even in a gaming store, not all your customers will be grungy kids.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Call the person that hired you and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I get hired? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I committed Theft Under 5000 in Walmart on September last year. I'm done with alternative measures and court meetings on March this year. I was wondering if stores like Zellers, Sears or whatever kind of retail stores will hire me? Will the employers be able to see my record? Or should I...

Am I hired [ 6 Answers ]

I had two interviews with prospective company. I signed an offer letter and W/9 pending background and drug screen. I took my drug screen and I know all will be good. Problem is background check will show a DUI in 5/09 and 02/10. On put that information on the application the same day I signed...

Why should I be hired? [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I am appearing for an interview for the first time in WIPRO BPO. What shall I answer when they ask why shall we hire you?

Getting hired with a dwi [ 2 Answers ]

I Was Going To Get Hired By The City Of Mcallen And They Ran A Background Check On Me And It Came Back That It Had A Dwi On 04-19-97. This Position Is For A Custodian And It Has No Info On Dwi. They Sent Me A Letter Say They Found Out I Had A Dwi And That It Was Ganna Be Part Of The Hiring Process....

Hired a bad contractor [ 7 Answers ]

Long story short; my husband and I hired a contractor to install a patio in our yard. He did a lousy job, agreed he did a lousy job, and agreed to re-do it. He ripped it out, left us with a gravel pit and we never heard from him again. After many ignored phone calls we filed against him in small...

View more questions Search