Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ninerloyal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2015, 04:20 PM
    Treatment for thrush
    My wife has oral thrush.A white coating on inside of her mouth and back of her throat.What can I do to treat it?

Yes please
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2015, 04:58 PM
    This is a common infection that has many causes. It is treated by use of oral antibiotics for about two weeks. You take her to the doctor who will give her the proper medication, perhaps take a culture to be sure what it is and check for any other related illness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thrush [ 2 Answers ]

I have thrush. I am a massage therapist. Can I be around my clients?

Thrush [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend has been diagnosed for thrush by the doctor a couple of days ago, but she is still in agony. Could it be a mis diagnose by the doctor? Could she have an std?

Can smoking crystal meth create thrush or thrush like symptoms in the mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Smoked meth twice now and each time my tongue dried, it broke out in white sores and discharged a yeast like substance

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

What is thrush? [ 1 Answers ]

I know what it is but I don't... I just know what I've heard... I duno.. I've never really talked about it or asked about what it is... can someone just tell me exactly what it is and what it does?

View more questions Search