Ask
    shanefogler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 10:35 AM
    What do you put when a application ask you why you want to work there
    Just filling out a apllication for red robbin and I want help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Why do you want to work there? You should know.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shanefogler View Post
    just filling out a apllication for red robbin and i want help
    Just being honest here... but if you can't answer that without help you are going to have a problem getting through the interview.

Usually its you want a job... and tell them why you want a job.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 10:44 AM
    What is Red Robin?
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What is Red Robin?
    Chain of sit down Hamburger restaurants.

Never see an advertizment that has the line " Red Robin.....yum...." They have them in my area... not sure if its national however.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2012, 10:48 AM
    Chicago must be out of their loop. Will surf to see where the nearest one to me is. I may have to visit you.

***ADDED*** Hmmm, I must not get out much. "17 Red Robin locations near Chicago, IL" (but none real close by to me... )

Looks like a great place to work!
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 11:01 AM
    Never ate in one (an ex coworker said it was an OK place to eat)... but drive past one every day... I just don't eat out very often. Much less in DC where this one is. I refuse to do business anyplace I have to pay to park when I can do it closer to home and park for free.. (that the citys fault not this restaurants, its just situated downtown)
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2012, 11:53 AM
    And if you play your cards right and work up through the ranks you can become the guy who gets to walk around in the Robin costume.

I ate there once - mediocre at best.
    grencha Posts: 71, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 12:20 PM
    I think they serve alcoholic beverages like beer I guess I would not say because I can get cheap beer! Maybe tell them you would like an opportunity to move up in the business.
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2013, 12:26 PM
    Best tongue in cheek comment of the day - enjoyed it.

Moving up is always a good answer.

Or say you've always wanted to dress in a costume for work. I took my step-grandson there, he got one look at the "Robin" and started screaming and we left. I've never been back.

Say you've always wanted to frighten small children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland. [ 11 Answers ]

is it a scam asking to send 32 euros to them? To send via creditcard or western union? Thanks. Thank you for your message. We are pleased to once again confirm that you already have an employer interested to accept your prepared application requirements and potentially process them...

Registration in the state work force office. Job Application for work in Ireland . [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Sir/Madam, My job intermediary company recommended that I contact you and seek assistance regarding the Personal work force registration number as well as the preparation of the other requirements such as Cover letter, CV European format and Work permit Form. It is compulsory for my job...

Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland [ 33 Answers ]

IS THIS A SCAM? Thank you for your email. Our team put a lot of efforts into finding this special job vacancy for You. We hope it will correspond in the best way to your qualification, Experience And abilities. The job gives you the perfect chance to grow and develop Professionally and to...

Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland [ 2 Answers ]

Your company was recommended to me as a provider of services for registration at the state work force office, in the category 'Foreign workers'. Could you please send me further information or proper documents (forms) which I should fill in, as I wish to obtain such registration through you. I...

What should I put in my application [ 1 Answers ]

I just started my med school applications and was wondering... should I include work and volunteer experience completed in high school or is that a bit over the top? Thanks!:)

View more questions Search