Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    33Sparky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Halloween fog
    Can anyone help me out with a DIY fog machine? I've built a 16 ft Pirate Ship in the shallow end of our pond & need fog in 48 hrs. Thanks.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 22, 2008, 08:38 PM

Go to Menards or Home Depot, they have fog machines. You can Google fog machine and buy tons of them. In a pinch buy dry ice and periodically dumps some lumps into a bucket of water.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 22, 2008, 08:43 PM

I don't know if you have "Party City" stores in your area or not and other specialty stores may have this also;

I put a huge display in my front yard this year, I purchased a "ground fog" machine from them for $59.99 and a gallon of the "ground fog" liquid was $19.99. The ground fog lays lower to the ground/water than the other one. The other one sells at Party City for $39.99 and the liquid is about $14.99.

Mine works great, you can set the length of the burst of fog and the intervals between the bursts.

I set mine up with other lighted displays on a timer for about 4-5 hours each night. It goes through the liquid pretty fast even at the longest interval setting but looks fantastic... might win the local 'Best Halloween Display" this year, who knows??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Halloween, Anyone? [ 30 Answers ]

We might have had this discussion before - if so, sorry for bringing it up again. Anyway, I read this article today: Should Christians Celebrate Halloween? -- CBN.com Spiritual Life And am curious as to what the Christians on AMHD do for/about Halloween? In the above article it is a holiday...

How old is to old to go out for halloween? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to the radio this morning and the people on their were saying that they think that trick or treating should be 12 and under. Im just curious as to what others think. Personally I think people should be allowed to do trick-or-treating up until I say about age 18. As long as the...

Too Old for Halloween? [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ten Signs That You’re Too Old for Trick or Treating 10. You get winded from knocking on the door. 9. You have another kid chew the candy for you. 8. You ask for high fiber candy only. 7. When someone...

Halloween [ 6 Answers ]

Well, it's getting close to Halloween and I'm thinking of paying a local kid to egg the houses of people that bother me. Could get expensive for the eggs, though. But wouldn't this be great for my mental health?

Halloween [ 3 Answers ]

When was halloween first started and why?

View more questions Search